St Helens Connect: Pubs List - Bulls Head
Bulls Head - Lowe Street

The Bulls Head no longer exists. Status: Closed circa 1973/4.

A beerhouse at 37/39 Lowe Street.
Beer retailers
Mary Gregson (directories 1887, 1889)
John Gregson (1895)
William Henry Massey (1896 - 1914)
Thomas Massey (1914)
John T Atwell
James and Agness Carr (1970s)

Click for Google map


796 posts
Mon, 17 Aug 2009, 8:20.

Basically 2 terraced houses. For many years had no spirit licence because it didn't have seperate toilets. Last owners were Jimmy and Aggie Carr


147 posts
Sat, 20 Nov 2010, 19:24.

Is this The Bulls Head, Parr ?


4395 posts
Sun, 21 Nov 2010, 11:20.

It isn't margaret2r, the Bulls Head at Parr is in Fleet Lane (number 1)


1 posts
Wed, 19 Mar 2014, 1:24.

Drank in there as a youngster. Agnes used to keep a glass in the drip tray you had of watch she didn't servr it to us young ins


St Helens Connect 2001 - 2018

Back to top