Gerard Arms shut

HORT

It says on their Facebook page...

"Today we will be CLOSED as we have sadly fell at the final hurdle. As much as it has been great to be allowed to stay open it has put us under immense pressure with staffing levels & keeping us safe. We will update asap as regards tomorrow.
We truely hope that you enjoy your New Year's Eve still with your family & friends & look forward to seeing you all very soon x"

Well HORT no worry cos it could be flu related?Easily transmitted?All that singing and shouting transmitted droplets.No vax,no mask.Crowded bars.

The evidence is there somewhere.

As there are nearly 20 tyoes of  evidence available to us we'd better ask our paralegal? Donks.

Eventually the TRUTH will out. 

10 hours ago, NSSO said:

Poss cos you can get booze cheaper elsewhere?Does it still have screens  blaring all round.Sports pub?Not family friendly?as poss examples.

Tried to go in on Boxing Day Nite, it was packed full with no seats available. Still a very popular Pub.

added 1 minute later
6 hours ago, HORT said:

Not sure if its true, but heard a rumour it was covid related. Do not quote me, it may be wrong.

What about Covid?......................yes I can confirm that you are actually very wrong about everything to do with Covid :rolleyes:

interesting the differences in many pubs and clubs these days. i suppose if gerard closed they moved to abbey.

wonder how moss bank hotel did as they spent around £2m on refurb.

20 hours ago, HORT said:

Not sure if its true, but heard a rumour it was covid related. Do not quote me, it may be wrong.

Duh! Obviously it's "Covid Related". (Probably due to Staff Shortages)

Update...

"We will be open today 12 till 10pm with food being served as normal 🕚
Please be kind and considerate to the staff that are working ❤
We look forward to seeing you 🍻"

May be an image of text that says 'Please bare with us today and over the next week or so as we settle as a team. Sadly we have lots of team off but we are still committing to opening our doors for you. in squares, There may be few circles and goal keepers playing up front, So please be patient and kind. Stay safe, Mark & all at Team Gerard'