Sign in to follow this  
singe

Johnny Vegas

Don't think this has been posted elsewhere - just delete if it has.

A decent write up about him in today's Guardian. I used to cringe when I saw him on TV but I have to admit I've warmed to him a little in recent years and he shows his definite human side in this interview.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Lockdown and the loss of both parents have transformed the entertainer. He talks about the disappointments of TV, outgrowing his comic persona – and his move into the glamping business

• Like (+1) 2

I watched that programme and have to agree - I never liked his comedy character( not my scene) but was interested in him because I knew his family. The Penningtons were my neighbours when I was a child at Portico in the 1950s. His grandmother used to swap eggs or a little farm produce for peelings for their pigs on the smallholding in Thatto Heath.  Going to Mrs Penningtons with the peelings was something a lot of us youngsters did. Nice to see Johnny is maturing - I'll be following his latest venture with interest

• Like (+1) 1

I've not watched this, but do intend to.  Those I know who have seen it have all said it's a good program. 

I have read Johnny's Biography.  A good read.

• Like (+1) 1