Sign in to follow this  
Alan

Thank Heaven rugby league is back

What a pleasure to watch Saints beat Salford on SKY last night. I even enjoyed watching Leigh nearly beat Wiggin. I've tried watching rugby union but it's such a tedious spectator sport, I end up reading the previous day's papers instead. And as for soccer - aka wendyball - I just want to put a brick through the TV screen at some of the blatant attempts at penalty-milking

• Like (+1) 1

I thought Salford played well and that the score did not reflect how tough the game actually was.

• Like (+1) 1

I enjoyed the game but noticed that the Salford no.10, Ikahihifo was giving the ref a lot of verbal when being spoken to. I think the ref should have been more strict and tell him to button it. Don't want it getting like football.

Yes, that prop was irritating me too

Another game that the scoreboard did not do just to......at times last night KR's defence was just brilliant.

Agreed, Saints had the lucky breaks, and that was the main difference between them