Chris Byrne

Searching for Jonathan - Channel 4 Naked Attraction

I am Chris Byrne from In-Flight Management based in Blackpool, a Theatre / Reality Artistes Representation Company.

I am trying to source / locate a St Helen's lad who recently appeared on Channel 4's 'Naked Attraction'. I wish to discuss with him, potential modeling and reality artiste assignments. 

I understand he is a Bakers Supervisor. 

Can anyone help me or ask Jonathan to contact me if you know him?

My telephone numbers are 01253 825953 / 07938 264164

Thanking you in anticipation

Chris Byrne

In-Flight Management 

The vast majority of people who use this website probably wouldn't watch naked attraction or even admit to watching it, your best bet would be trying to trace him on facebook.

You could try contacting the free paper The St Helens Star, surely he would have  had a mention in that for appearing on TV.

If you are a bona fide management agency, you could of course try approaching the TV production company.

Edited by mr tenpercent

Reality artistes? Is this what TV has become these days? No actual talent just having half decent looks and a big todger will make you famous, making appearances at grotty nightclubs until nobody remembers you anymore and your greedy management let you go because they've already made enough money from you. Stick to the baking, these fools just see cash signs.

• Like (+1) 2

He will be offered a bum deal.