Sign in to follow this  
Handsome Johnny

so whos going to wembley

cant wait for next saturday this years cup final will be a cracker and in my opinion saints will will by 18 points, but for me the massive draw is something i thought i would never see again in my lifetime, widnes at wembley in the 1895 cup final. i will be there noisily supporting my two teams hopefully to victory

• Like (+1) 1

Would love to go but i can't even afford a home game at the saints ground these days. When i went regular i could get the bus up to Knowsley Road, few pints in the Black Bull, buy a program, watch the game and bus back home for around £20. They priced me out of it once they moved.

What's the price of admission at Saints these days? I used to go regularly when I lived in Haydock years ago. Living in Brum nowadays. A couple of my mates went to the Edgbaston cricket test match a couple of weeks ago. It cost a minimum of £96 to gain entry with beer on sale at £5 a pint.  Yikes!

It depends on the Match Frank, …………..for the next home game against Huddersfield you can get in for £25.50, which is the cheapest option.

I am going to Wembley with the Wife...…...we have good tickets (not the most expensive) that are £40.00 each and the coach fare as £40.00 each as well. 

There is a coach going from the Talbot at 6.30 am for £32 return.

On 17/08/2019 at 21:47, HORT said:

There is a coach going from the Talbot at 6.30 am for £32 return.

Good job you werent going down on your skateboard  HORT? Quite a list of banned items not allowed as well.