Sign in to follow this  
Alan

Wigan v Leeds, attendance

The ground looked less than half-full. Has Wigan RLFC lost its local appeal?. I'd have expected a stadium with at least 16000 in for such a high profile game

I have heard 11,000,13,000, and 16,000 that attended the game,Leeds did not bring that many to the game and you could see that on the telly were they was seated.

13 hours ago, joe90 said:

I have heard 11,000,13,000, and 16,000 that attended the game,Leeds did not bring that many to the game and you could see that on the telly were they was seated.

I think we  must get completely unbiased numbers  from someone like Phyll! or Alan!

Primarily cos Trump says he had 65000 in a stadium thst only holds 10000 but they say only 6500 were in but he did mumble about people outside.

So perhaps joes figures could include those outside?. So maybe the odd few hundred shoppers passing by the stadium,  or in B&Q or ASDA.

Its amazing how many people you can CRAM into a little stadium!

Commented on this last season. Wigan never seem to post the attendance even on their own wesite.

13 minutes ago, familyman said:

Commented on this last season. Wigan never seem to post the attendance even on their own wesite.

Thefe used to be confusing figures years ago with the indication of season tickets cos do you include these as someone has paid for that match even if they dont attend.

I wonder if Alan used to "fudge" figures at Carlisle!