Sign in to follow this  
Robbob2010

Llandudno 2019

On 19/01/2019 at 19:22, non sibi sed omnibus said:

When it was hols i stayed with granparents at colwyn bay Gavin Murray coach!Used to like to walk along prom to rhos on sea.Did it when breakers used to go over prom!

Assume rhos not changed!well maybe more takeaways,charity and pound shops and empty shops?

Some nice Cafes there and some lovely flats along the sea road. Quiet and clean and its all free parking wherever you like. A breath of fresh air.

added 0 minutes later
On 19/01/2019 at 19:22, non sibi sed omnibus said:

When it was hols i stayed with granparents at colwyn bay Gavin Murray coach!Used to like to walk along prom to rhos on sea.Did it when breakers used to go over prom!

Assume rhos not changed!well maybe more takeaways,charity and pound shops and empty shops?

Some nice Cafes there and some lovely flats along the sea road. Quiet and clean and its all free parking wherever you like. A breath of fresh air.

added 1 minute later

crop..jpg

added 17 minutes later

412 - Copy.jpg

added 18 minutes later

Not as clear as Robs, it was a misty day too

Edited by RATTY
  • Like (+1) 4

Hey Ratty i love to see other peoples pictures,i like them!

The Wales coast does what it wants weatherwise,sea air as me nan used to say :)

Small world Donkey o'tay...tell us about it when you can.

Edited by Robbob2010
  • Like (+1) 1

Did you mean Parys Mountain, Anglesey Copper mines  DO'T? Great Orme was prehistoric mining was it not?

At the weekend I was looking through some old Photo's that I took for years back which are on CD...…...And I found this!.

Great Orme Summit - North Wales.jpg

• Like (+1) 5

Sign in to follow this