Sign in to follow this  
non sibi sed omnibus

integration of all fans

Will football ever allow fans mixing.

with cctv at grounds surely with all the stewards they can sort out?

Do fans need to play a more proactive role.

Soccer and its violent, brain-dead hooligan fans sickened me for life in the late 1970s when I used to take my young son to Carlisle FC and Liverpool matches. Such a relief when he got interested in rugby league in 1981 when Carlisle RLFC started

2 hours ago, Alan said:

Soccer and its violent, brain-dead hooligan fans sickened me for life in the late 1970s when I used to take my young son to Carlisle FC and Liverpool matches. Such a relief when he got interested in rugby league in 1981 when Carlisle RLFC started

Lets be fair Alan ...it is only a very tiny minority. (Of which are dickheads of course).

Well, I don't doubt it's a tiny minority. So why can't the clubs and their ruling body get them banned from attending matches?

7 hours ago, Alan said:

Well, I don't doubt it's a tiny minority. So why can't the clubs and their ruling body get them banned from attending matches?

They do … have you not been reading with what has been happening at Chelsea recently...……….pretty certain that there will be some decisive measures taken and rightly so.