Sign in to follow this  
joe90

Joe Sharratt

Joe Sharratt who plays for St.Helens Academy as been beaten up outside a night club in Manchester on Saturday night,he is in hospital with serious injuries,it was the Doormen hat laid on him,they are BULLIES and they should spend a long time in prison,they have all been sacked from there jobs and they should never be allowed to do the same job again in this country.

Edited by joe90
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

I agree Joe90,they are bullies.

That's shocking what they did to that lad,they should all be jailed.Just because they have an S.I.A badge they still can't do that.

They are just like a pack of wolves,Joe had no chance.

https://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/news/17272071.saints-statement-after-assault-on-academy-player-joe-sharratt-in-manchester/

Edited by Robbob2010

Sorry Joe, I had not seen your post when I put on another forum some hours later.

10 hours ago, HORT said:

Sorry Joe, I had not seen your post when I put on another forum some hours later.

Its ok,the more people that see it the better,they deserve every thing they get the MONSTERS.

• Like (+1) 1