Sign in to follow this  
joe90

Wigan Warriors

What a good year for Wigan Warriors teams,The under 19s team won this years Grand Final,the Wigan Warriors ladies team won there Grand Final,and to top it all off the Wigan Warriors first team won this years Grand Final,will this ever happen again it could do if you are a Wigan Warriors player male and female.

Unfortunately the young uns dont always get the recognition.Thats why NO MATTER WHAT TEAM YOU SUPPORT its important to make sure home grown talent is progressed and NOT DEMEANED BY BIASED SUPPORTERS FROM OTHER TEAMS.Especially when they are brought in to FIRST TEAMS if a team has injury probs.Everyone needs a fair crack of the whip.  

3 hours ago, joe90 said:

What a good year for Wigan Warriors teams,The under 19s team won this years Grand Final,the Wigan Warriors ladies team won there Grand Final,and to top it all off the Wigan Warriors first team won this years Grand Final,will this ever happen again it could do if you are a Wigan Warriors player male and female.

Yes its only 3 Comps...…………..what will never be achieved I think is what Saints did in 2006/07, League Leaders, Grand Final, Challenge Cup, World Club Challenge, Man of Steel, Coach of the Year, Lance Todd, Harry Sunderland Trophy, BBC Sports Personality Team of the Year and Coach of the year, and all of the Academy and youth stuff. etc. etc. 

I do remember that but i am on about the Grand Final nothing else.

Be a bit more open for UNBIASED DISCUSSIONS! Thats what St.Helens Connect NOTE ST.HELENS CONNECT NOT WIGAN ALWAYS CONNECT.is for.

Sorry got to eat my words.Leuluai forgotten by joe90- banned like Tomkins.Well we ate ONLY TALKING ABOUT WIGAN arnt we?

7 hours ago, joe90 said:

Well in another post why mention Matty Lees.

How very unbiased.

On 15/10/2018 at 13:28, non sibi sed omnibus said:

Sorry got to eat my words.Leuluai forgotten by joe90- banned like Tomkins.Well we ate ONLY TALKING ABOUT WIGAN arnt we?

Did any one see what Leuluai did to get a ban,i have asked loads of Saints fans and none of they knows what he did wrong,perhaps you can tell me.

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 09:28, joe90 said:

Yes I know that's why I said that I think that it can be done because it is only three comps.

added 3 minutes later
57 minutes ago, joe90 said:

Did any one see what Leuluai did to get a ban,i have asked loads of Saints fans and none of they knows what he did wrong,perhaps you can tell me.

Why are you asking Saints fans?, surely you should be asking other Wigan fans or Warrington Fans.

Anyway forget about Leuluai, ……...Rat Boy should have been at least sin binned for that knee to the head but of course the officials have no bottle. He had a nightmare, he was an embarrassment, what a way to go out on your last match for the club.

For joe90,It was dangerous contact with Tyrone Roberts it was when you had that nap?So if you recorded it just watch replay.It was in first half and he had to go off for concussion check as is normal. He didn't return to play.

Edited by non sibi sed omnibus