Sign in to follow this  
Astracan

Thomas Davies

For my family tree I'm looking for a Thomas Davies born St Helens 6 March 1938, father Albert (1901-1962) mother Florence (nee Ashcroft 1904-1957). In 1939 the family lived in Dorothy Street Thatto Heath. Any help info gratefully received. 

What is it that you don't know? You're wanting to go further back or to find more about him while he was alive?

On the cemetery site it looks as though Albert's parents were Enoch (spelled Enock) and Ellen... They were at Emily Street in 1939.

Dave, Enoch and Ellen were his grandparents.

I'd like to know if he's still alive, there's a good chance he'd be 80. The 1939 register shows one closed account, Thomas' record is shown which usually means that he has passed, yet I can't find any record of his death. He may well have moved from the area bit of a long shot really but you never know. 

Yes, with it being in Parish/BVRI lookups I imagined that you were wanting to delve back into the past. You know that Enoch and Ellen lived in Eliza Street in 1901 and that they came here between then and the previous census, originating from Bagillt Flintshire Wales. 

It doesn't always mean that they've passed. There's a member of this site who is still alive and visible on 1939, but usually it does mean that they're gone.

Sadly, using his birth date, we see:

Name:    Thomas Davies
Death Age:    64
Birth Date:    6 Mar 1938
Registration Date:    Apr 2002
Registration district:    Knowsley
Inferred County:    Merseyside
Register Number:    C43
District and Subdistrict:    0231C

---------

Surname: Davies  
Forename: Thomas