Sign in to follow this  
non sibi sed omnibus

Come to st.helens this sunday?

Posted (edited)

Visiting sunday could be a turn off.

Go down westfield st,missing the flying machetes,knives,bottles. wear a keflar vest and feel safe.

police advise yo make surd you keep all wallets hidden,bags securely locked.keep all keys,phones hidden.

Dont park on the Range car park.

Instead of going to saints match you could safely?sit in one of the local hostelries that are still open and watch them.

Then go to one of the local carparks where you have safely? left your car to find its been taken only to find it being held by police as a result of a car chase.

If you do happen to get in a scrap you can visit the Millenium centre but youll have to wait behind the local baddies getting treatment.

Then if youve come by train.You can get back to central station to find Northern have cancelled all trains AGAIN?

VISIT ST.HELENS .?

OH BY THE WAY ITS NOT MY WORDS BUT AN AMERICAN JOURNALIST WHOSE JUST REPORTED ON PRESCOT. THAT I MET TODAY.? 

Edited by non sibi sed omnibus

No different really than many other towns and cities. Suppose in ten years time the streets will be empty and we will all be locked in a world of virtual reality for entertainment etc, maybe we are there already, look around at persons on their phones etc, fodder for the masses.

Posted (edited)

It doesn't sound much like the town I live in, but then I haven't set foot down Westfield Street on an evening for a very long time. The only thing that does sound familiar is Northern Fail. It's bad enough that it was going to be a nightmare getting into Liverpool this summer with the renovations, but the train cancellations on top of that? Eeek.  

Edited by Guest

On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 18:44, non sibi sed omnibus said:

OH BY THE WAY ITS NOT MY WORDS BUT AN AMERICAN JOURNALIST WHOSE JUST REPORTED ON PRESCOT. THAT I MET TODAY.? 

Cheeky Barstard   …………… they want to get back over there and report on what's happening, like you cannot go to school without the possibility of being machine gunned. 

• Like (+1) 2

What more could you need in Westfield St? ....... A quality drinking establishment named Dreem with a VIP entrance.

1837517616_Image04-06-2018at16_17.jpg.23ccfb9dab3292c677cf4c67947558dc.jpg

Classy

4 hours ago, Brianza said:

What more could you need in Westfield St? ....... A quality drinking establishment named Dreem with a VIP entrance.

Looks more like a bloody nightmare to me. lol

6 hours ago, Brianza said:

:lmao: Is that in case any Saints players or Johnny Vegas show up one night?!

It's all VIP in Westfield Street on a Saturday night, Violence In Progress.🥊

• Haha (+1) 1