Sign in to follow this  
familyman

St Helens cemetery site

I'm currently using Firefox browser and am having trouble printing the info.When I do print preview not all the results are shown and hence are not printed.

Is this a fault with using Firefox or just a fault? Should I try I.E.?

You could try it. There are sometimes issues just looking at the information on screen with the Chrome browser and then if I want to see it properly I have to use Firefox. It has some pretty bad flaws as a website.

There is something else that I've just thought of which might be causing your printing problem, and that is to do with the site being shown in an iframe.

Use this link instead and see how you go on.

As a thought, what is your operating system? The reason I ask is I used firefox, but my new laptop running windows 10 didn't seem to like it so I use waterfox with no problems might be worth a try.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Dave said:

Use this link instead and see how you go on.

This seems to work

Edited by familyman

It works OK for me. It should be no different, because it's the same page - except that it isn't shown within the Council's iframe.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

It works OK for me. It should be no different, because it's the same page - except that it isn't shown within the Council's iframe.

My fault.Forgot to click on original search name to show people in grave. Working ok.

Tried the Waterfox but had same problem as with Firefox.