Sign in to follow this  
RATTY

Old Prescot School

Picture says its 1965

2ueqp0n.jpg

Roy Mansfiled, David Stove, Tommy Taylor,Philip Battle,Bobby Fairhurst, Robert Mitcheson, David Smith, Stephen Lunt,
Carl Beesley, Ian Brownbill, Kenneth Beesley, John Tretherton, Harold Peet ( a cousin of mine) Colin Wheelock, Stephen Brooks, Judith Butler, Linda Byron, Janet O Conner, Susan Langton, Carol Heaps, Hazel Holland, Janet Lockley, Rose Hennessey, Carol Lever, Janice Hindley, Jeanette Wardale, Dena Lewis, Lorraine Parr, Joan Elliot,Sue Langton.

• Like (+1) 3

Ratty, is this Oliver Lyme Road or Beaconsfield Street? Both had similar brick walls.I've an idea it's Beaconsfield.

Somebody did their research for the names I think. I'd know that cousin anywhere though he's the spitting image of his dad.

Leschip I'm not sure but the photo title is Prescot School and I assumed it was the old one on Warrington Road, when was that knocked down I can't remember? If not that I would say Oliver Lyme but I can check with family and get back.

If you want it in the flesh I found it in Local Life magazine, St Helens Ward,April 2015 edition

Edited by RATTY

Prescot Board School was on corner of Warrington Road and Oliver Lyme Road

It was Prescot Church of England School , the old original one on Beaconsfield Street.

• Like (+1) 2