Sign in to follow this  
Alan

Saints, not long to wait

Alan, There used to be stood near me in the west stand an old couple from cumbria said they came to watch Ade garner play not seen them for a while wonder if they will be back with us now Ade is on the coaching staff ?

I've not spoken to Ade in years.

Saints is the only reason I miss St Helens. It must be heaven to take a bus or taxi to Langtree Park, have a beer before the game and another at half time and enjoy the craic with other supporters

Well Saints till i die but def love the banter in the west stand its the noisey stand cause we stand up like we did at Knowsley rd not into sitting to watch rugby could do that at home from an armchair L.OL.

• Like (+1) 1

HJ, I see you have signed another Wigan player.

HJ, I see you have signed another Wigan player.

good signing, talk about hitting a man when he's down, i expect the wigan pack to make a fist of it this season especially in the knockout rounds,

Will that be nine x Wigan players in your team now.

Probably 17 Widnes players in the Squad Joe

Why they have let him go I do not know,i think he is a good player,i read on Wigan forum that he got in trouble coming out of a night club in Manchester,it said he caused trouble with some lads but other people said just take that with a pinch of salt,when ever a player leaves a club some people jump on the bandwagon and say all kinds about them which is never the truth.

It'll be like the pre-Superleague days, cold as the grave. Thermal long johns, thick sweater, two pairs of socks and a flask of Bovril are the order of the day

Will be starting out for Langtree Park in 30 minutes to partake in the pre match hospitality.Thankfully it has thawed and the fog has gone so the game should be on.

COYS.

did i say that the vikings won 20-16 against a very strong saints team and two sthelens born lads scored 3 of our tries paddy flynn and declan hulme...get in there

HJ, you never mentioned it when Warrington nilled you last week,and Wigan got beat with Leigh today.