Sign in to follow this  
Handsome Johnny

challenge cup final

come on who do you think will get to wembley at the week end?

all lancashire final for me

Would certainly like it to be an all Lancashire Final.3rd.gif

Hope so John

Warrington and Widnes aren't in Lancashire are they?

They are both in Cheshire,but they should be in Lancashire.

Edited by joe90

If they ever stage a Lancashire v Yorkshire match who would Warrington and Widnes born players be able to play for?

Like to see Widnes get to Wembley and win it, got a mate down here from Widnes has been in the doldrums of late with the franchise rubbish and missing out on promotion to SL he'd be over the moon and stick two fingers up at the RFL..

What do you mean missing out on promotion to SL.

When they were overlooked with the rfl choosing the welsh franchise instead, London going bankrupt and choosing to bail them out all just to speed the word in other parts of the country perhaps promotion wasn't the correct terminology but it was well documented that Widnes was overlooked shall we say.. No doubt you will search the history books from way back when and tell me where this post is factually incorrect

Watched the rugby this afternoon and I wanted Widnes to win,Warrington where bad yesterday against Leeds but Widnes where never in the game today,plenty of Widnes fans will be getting banned from watching them again after all the trouble after the game,i wonder if HJ seen any of the trouble.

When Widnes scored there try the commentator said it looks as though Widnes had won the cup,with if all the cheering they where doing,did he not realize that they where drunk.,also I have seen pictures and videos of it and the people who took pictures are sending them to Widnes club.

Edited by joe90

That drunken performance on national television makes us northeners look like drunken idiots how can we expect sponsers to back our clubs when i get that kind of publicty on television they dont want there products on show on shirts waved around by people involled in that pitch invastion not a good advert for them or us as rugby supporters

Damnit. I stopped watching and cancelled recording when it became obvious that Cas were going to win so I never saw the Widnes piss-heads

Wonder where HJ is,was that him with no shirt on running amok on the field,he could be locked up with him not on here yet,come on HJ show your face no one will have a go at you.

Hey try this for size, Bobby Goulding as tweeted he knows some of them who invaded the pitch but wont be saying who they are beat that one its disgusting

He's a prat. I watched him get sent off for abusing the referee the other week at Barrow. What's strange about a player being sent off I hear you ask? Well he's the highly paid player/coach the players are meant to look up to and use as a role-model

Widnes player Willie Isa as been banned for three matches and fined £300 after the defeat by Castleford.

He's a prat. I watched him get sent off for abusing the referee the other week at Barrow. What's strange about a player being sent off I hear you ask? Well he's the highly paid player/coach the players are meant to look up to and use as a role-model

He`s not renewing his contract Alan.He wanted to be full time the board said no.

i certainly don't condone the actions of the imbeclies who caused trouble after the game, IMO they should be banned from all RL for life

I agree with that,a small minority give other supporters a bad name.

unbelievable result from london today finalists Leeds beaten,

He`s not renewing his contract Alan.He wanted to be full time the board said no.
He's just been on Radio Cumbria from Workington where Barrow got well-beaten saying how much he loves the town, its inhabitants, the supporters and the team. He hopes the Board will have a change of heart. Pathetic