Sign in to follow this  
Big_Jeff_Leo

Where's Joe, Where's Joe where is that Joe?.........?

It'll be the ref's fault

Wigan where beat by the better team on the day,if they play like this on Thursday they will get beat again,£30 down the drain,but that is eleven wins out of sixteen so not doing so bad,but we have not been NILLED like the SAINTS have. this year.

I'd rather be "Nilled" anytime than be beaten by a team this has already been relegated with half a dozen games to go..

Don't forget the team that beat wigan yesterday was NILLED by Saints 50 - 0. at Odsal.

• Like (+1) 1

At least we are higher than Widnes in the league playing with half a team.

Hey HJ, How is Kevin Brown not seen any mention in the papers of the clatter he took near the West Stand were i was stood they were not the same when he left he is a good play maker for widnes and after all he is from Haydock good lad, Dont think they was any singing on the Wigan coach coming back from Bradford they took a win there as a forgone conclusion and came unstuck

According to one of Redvee's resident pie eaters - theyre everywhere arent they - that loss was part of Shaun Whine's masterplan to win the GF. That kind of twisted logic mirrors the same twisted comments from our own pet pie eater!

If any one is TWISTED on here it is you ,you dont come on here much but when you do you talk a load of codswallop.

If any one is TWISTED on here it is you ,you dont come on here much but when you do you talk a load of codswallop.

Before accusing anyone of talking codswallop you should bother to read the posts on Redvee. There ou will no doubt find the biggest load of codswallop ever written by a so called Wigan fan who calls himself/herself Boldminers who actually tries to say Wigan didn't want to win yesterday and its all part of some masterplan. (now I think about it,the logic behind the arguments point to Boldminers being a female)

jimmy, kev will be back for the next game, denis has an ethos of not pushing players back onto the pitch after a heavy knock

Codswallop Joe, surely its banter as you regularly tell us same as only having half a team when you get beat

At least we are higher than Widnes in the league playing with half a team.

who are wigan playing in the challenge cup semi finals?

Who are Saints playing.

Joe, do you have to play Broncos again this season?

If they get in the top eight they could do.noway.gif .

Shame, they could have broken their duck

Now Now Joe you are very quick to post on here and Crow when Saints or Widnes get beat so you must expect Saints and Widnes Fans to have a go with the same kind of banter when your beloved team play badly as they most certainly did against Bradford.

What are your predictions for the remaining games that Wigan have to play in the League and will you be having a bet?

Vinty i do crow when they get beat and i expect banter,i give it and i can take it,i will be having a bet on Thursday against Salford and all the other remaining games,did you find out what i told you to look out for.

So when you give it its banter. But when you have to take it its Codswallop !

The hypocrisy is staggering.

• Like (+1) 3

According to one of Redvee's resident pie eaters - theyre everywhere arent they - that loss was part of Shaun Whine's masterplan to win the GF. That kind of twisted logic mirrors the same twisted comments from our own pet pie eater!

IGreenbanker when i was on about codswallop i was on about this what you have seen on Redvee.