Sign in to follow this  
james_marsh739

COOPER'S & baptisms

Hello all,

Hope you are all well and enjoying the nice weather.

For those of you who find them selves able I need help.

I am looking for baptisms for Coopers. To start with those who have parents by the names of Joseph & Margaret Cooper. These are the children I am looking for at the minute and think they may have been baptised at Lowe House but can't be certain;

(female) Cooper c.1910

Joseph Cooper 1911

Mark Cooper 1913

Joseph 1916

Isaac Cooper 1919

Thomas Cooper 1924

Francis Norman Cooper 1927

Anthony John Cooper 1930

Dennis Michael Cooper 1933

I am hoping to get down to the library soon in St Helens but thought I would see who might have information to hand that could help.

Regards

James

Hi James

Any connection to Mark Cooper born 1885 son of Mark Cooper, he lived 14 Marshalls Cross Road, at the time of his marriage to Elizabeth Leyland born 1887 daughter of William & Jane Leyland nee Brown, they married 20 June 1908 wit Joseph Cooper Julia Ann Taylor

Ron

Got your b and most d..but baptisms..not found! Strange..

Will keep loooking..do you have b and d?

Babs

Hi Babs,

Yes I have all their births and death and most of their marriages I think but no baptisms. I don't have a name for the female Cooper so the birth and death or estimates. Maybe non of them where baptised I don't know.

The main reason I am looking is I don't know the name of the female born c.1910. Both her and the first Joseph died of diphtheria, female Cooper c.1913 and Joseph in 1913.

Thanks for looking Babs.

James

Edited by james_marsh739 (see edit history)

I think the chances are they were baptised at Lowe House as Margaret and her sister Phoebe( M William Mulvanny) both married there, and not many catholic church baptisms pop up on the usual sites, Lancs OPC etc.

Have you seen the burial of Ellen Cooper 6 Jan 1910 aged 0, 18 chidren buried within 3 weeks, possibly your diptheria outbreak, the cemetery office will give you an address she was buried from to confirm if she is your relative

• Like (+1) 1