Sign in to follow this  
Sonia

MORRIS in St Helens

Hello everyone, here are the MORRIS'S I am researching, My dad's side of the family.

Grt grt grdfr, JOHN MORRIS, married ELIZABETH HILL 1827 in St Helens. Am not totally sure of the marriage yet, going to order some church records. but so far, I have JOHN and ELIZABETH having two children, Joseph and Ann.

Ann was born 1834. in Winwick Lancs. There are other children but right at this minute, cannot find my notes, of course! smile.png

My grandfather was the JOSEPH MORRIS b 1831 St Helens.and MARY RAWLE b 1847 in Manchester. they married 1873 in Atherton. I believe this was a second marriage, cannot find the first. A child from that first marriage would be Catherine Ellen b 1871.

JOSEPH MORRIS and MARY RAWLE had seven children, one of which was Samuel, b 1885 in Leigh Lancashire. SAMUEL was my grdftr. he married ALICE FAIRCLOUGH b 1885 in Leigh, they married 1908 in Leigh Lancs.

So, if anyone has these names in their tree, or think they are related, please contact me! smile.png

You must be signed in to read this content.

Edited by RATTY

You must be signed in to read this content.