Sign in to follow this  
steve.

List Of Photography Sites

On 12/07/2017 at 10:12 AM, HORT said:

I am just glad I kept my photos on my 'puter and backed them up on external hard drive.

I know some people who have not.

I think that it's awful what they've done - especially with no warning. You can still leave your pictures there, but they'll only be viewable on that site.

For some strange reason one of our 'free' accounts isn't blocking the images yet. It was one that we made for the St Helens Rolls of Honour site, which was to save Le200 from being impatient waiting for me to put them onto the one on which I pay subs. Even those aren't safe now though because it isn't a $400 per year subscription.

There's supposedly an option in each album to be able to download all of your pictures as a .zip file, but it is very hit 'n' miss. I found that it rarely works and trying to make sure that we could still retrieve the 3000 pictures on it was a bit of a nightmare.  I managed it eventually by making web-scripts to get them, so when we start seeing the pictures blocked I'll be able to put them back. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Dave

Does that last line cover PROH as well?

Yes. I'll put those back too. None of PROH's were on the free account so there's plenty time.

Sign in to follow this