dafmul

which John Frodsham

There are two John Frodshams registered in the first quarter 1888 in prescot. One of them , my grandfather, married Mary Ellen Wright at Eccleston St Thomas 8/2/1914, the other married Ellen Parr at Eccleston Christchurch 20/9/1908. There is some confusion about who were the fathers of the two Johns in question. Could someone please confirm their fathers' names from the parish records of these churches, as I don't kow which certificate to send for and would rather not have to buy both? Many thanks

<_< Daressa

Hi I am also looking at this branch of the Frodsham tree as John and Mary Ellen were my grandparents. My father was there son William who married Hilda Yorke..  I am there youngest son and am trying to find info for my father and brother William who both died in 2006. I also know my mother died in 1966. Due to circumstances when I was a young boy we had lost contact so if you have any information relating to them Itwould be good to hear so I can put the pieces together.. I have located there grave so I know they are altogether now

Regards

Hi

This is them on 1939 register

John Frodsham dob 29 Jan 1888 Labourer Watchman at Glass Works also ARP at glass works

Mary E Frodsham dob 30 June 1891 housewife

Mary E Frodsham dob 19 June 1919 Single Domestic Servant later married to a Smith

Eliza Frodsham dob 21 Jan 1923 Single Cutter Glass Making later married to a Johnson

Elizabeth Frodsham dob 3 Dec 1924 Transport Clerk Glass Making later married to an Atherton

William Frodsham dob 5 Dec 1926 scholar

James Frodsham dob 10 Aug 1928 scholar

One redacted child

Living 16 Lincoln Crescent St Helens

Thank you very much for replying so soon, I already acquired this information, I do know William(my father) remarried in about 1972,it was at this point that I myself lived in a children's home in clinkham wood area st Helens. I also know I had a older brother William Edward who remained at home with my father, the information I am looking for regarding my brother is did he marry? have children? and in regards to my father William frodsham, did he and his new wife have any children of their own(I know she had two children from a previous relationship).regarding his new wife Angeline frodsham nee Prescott is she still alive? what happened to her children?

Any information in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Ron

Edited by Ron (see edit history)

Ron,

Electoral Rolls indicate a William E Frodsham living at 27 Charles St St Helens up to 2005. No age guide given but had lived there for 11 years. Nobody else living at this address.Similarly there is an entry for Angeline Frodsham living in a Nursing Home in Liverpool 2002 and 2003 but again no age guide given.  Unable to find a marriage for William or a death for Angeline.