James and Ellen NAYLOR Sutton St Helens Family

private person
    By private person,
    James Naylor br abt 1783 Ellen unknown Naylor br abt 1798   Lived in Sutton St Helens Lancs England..know that St Nicholas CofE was the Parish Church that the family used. Church not great about family finding and have no info from them re the Naylors other than the little bit found in the fiche at St Helens Library.   Children   1.James br 1821 2.John br 1825 d 1874 [my g-g-grandfather] 3.Ann br 1827..d 1855 4.Peter br   and 2 step Daughters found in the 1851 census [stepdaugs in

ALCOCK & HOLDEN family lines 1764 onwards

private person
    By private person,
    Elizabeth Alcock..   Born Dec 1763 baptized Jan 1 1764 daug of Elizabeth Alcock of Bold   ALSO found was..   Marriage of JOHN HOLDEN and ELIZABETH ALCOCK   St Helens Chapel   24th August 1788 John Holden labourer and Elizabeth Alcock [sp] both of this parish Both signed with a X Witnesses JAMES TARBUCK and WILLIAM DAVIS   Any idea who James Tarbuck and William Davis might be? Family members or professional witneses at the church

Eliz Holden marriage to John WOODWARD 1812

private person
    By private person,
    Looking for info on the following people   Date of marriage is 7-1-1812 no location [we can't remember where we found marriage :0{ ]   Elizabeth Holden from Sutton married John Woodward from Sutton wit William Roscow and Jane Johnson   Believe Elizabeth Holden to be daughter of John Holden and Elizabeth nee Alcock of Sutton St Helens   Our Elizabeth was br 1791 Sutton St helens..   There was a Elizabeth Woodward who was witness to the marriage of

James Woods TARBUCK marriage to Mary HOLDING 1840

private person
    By private person,
    Have following marriage info..   Prescot Parish Church 1-6-1840 James Woods Tarbuck F.A. Engineer Prescot Robert Farmer Mary Holding minor Rainhill James Labourer wit Elizabeth Ashton, John Tarbuck   Anyone might know who Mary Holdings mother was?   SLC

SGT JOHN DERBYSHIRE

private person
    By private person,
    Would anyone might know some of the surnames in this obit? And how they might be related..Holden was the maiden name of John's mother..from St Helens as was his father's family..1912 saw the Derbyshire family move to Canada. John was br in Canada.   Trying to see if his Mother was somehow related to our Holdens..   SGT DERBYSHIRE- The funeral took place on Wednesday at St Helens Cemetery of Sgt John Derbyshire Canadian Airforce 29 yrs of 37 Oxford Street,St Helens who died

DIANA HARRISON br 9 Aug 1839 Sutton St Helens

private person
    By private person,
    Looking for any information on DIANA HARRISON br 9 Aug 1839. Mother ELLEN HARRISON Father JAMES NAYLOR   Diana was 'Woopsie child 'of James Naylor and was found in the 1851 UK census living with her Grandparents JAMES and ELLEN NAYLOR ..Sutton St Helens..along with her father ..no idea what happen to her mother .. it took a few years to find out who she belonged to when we found her in the census as a Step-daughter to James and Ellen..she was not the only child found in the

John Donoughue b.abt. 1858 m Catherine Simm

Doris
    By Doris,
    I have extensive infromation about John Donoughue and Catherine Simm and their ancestors and descendants. If you think that you might be connected please get in touch I would be glad to share information.   John Donoughue (Patrick1)4 was born Abt. 1858 in Dublin, Ireland, and died 1934 in St Helens, Lancashire. He married CATHERINE Simm 1880 in St Peter's, Parr, St Helens, Lancashire, daughter of JOSEPH Simm and Jane Ackers. She was born , 1861 in Dragon Row, Whiston, Lancs, and died 1929

Eleanor 'Nellie' Roughley b. abt. 1883

Doris
    By Doris,
    This is what I know to date about my maternal grandmother Eleanor Roughley. I would be interested to hear from anyone who thinks they may be a descendant.   1. George1 Roughley was born Belfast, Ireland Abt. 1862 and died Bef. 1901. He married Mary Bennett 1883. She was born Abt. 1864 in Liverpool, Lancashire, and died Aft. 1925. In 1901 she was living in Widnes. She later married Elias Glassey and moved to St Helens.   Children of George Roughley and Mary are: 2 i. Edward2 Roughley.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.