Jane WILD nee HOLDEN 1867-1916 St Helens

private person
    By private person,
    JANE WILD nee HOLDEN   Daughter of JOHN HOLDEN and ELLEN ASHTON...John Holden son of William and Mary Holden nee Whittle..John is brother to my G-g-grandfather James Holden.   Jane Holden married a Charles WILD Postman, 21st of Dec.1895.   Known child John Wild...might be other children born..no idea at this time .   1901 UK CENSUS   Piece 3527 Folio 89 Census place : St Helens Lancs England   Name JANE WILD 34 1867 BR Lancs St Helens

RIGBY / HOLDEN /CRITCHLEY

private person
    By private person,
    I realize St Helens is not going to be the right area where I should post this info BUT both Alfred RIGBY and JANE ELIZABETH HOLDEN were living in St Helens when they got married and Jane was br in St Helens so I am posting it anyways incase someone comes looking for their information especially Jane RIGBY nee HOLDEN's.   Not forgetting JOSEPH RIGBY and his son ALFRED RIGBY from Eccleston and HENRY CRITCHLEY Janes father.   MARRIAGE of ALFRED RIGBY to JANE ELIZABETH HOLDEN   Christ Chu

SEPHTON

winnie
    By winnie,
    Hi All.. Can anyone help me, I'm looking for the father and mother of Joseph Sephton, As far as i know he lived in greenfield rd in 1881, Any info would be very gratefully received.. kerrie

Wm & AGNES REDCLIFFE nee LOWE m 1894

private person
    By private person,
    Have new surname and family from 1901 UK census finding..   Agnes LOWE daughter of WM. LOWE and MARY ELLEN nee HOLDEN Br 1878 St Helens   Her mother was my G-g-grandfathers sister..   Agnes married Wm Redcliffe at St Thomas CofE Eccleston 15 of September 1894   Wm Redcliffe was the son of George Redcliffe   This was all the info I had on her till I was fooling around with the 1901 UK Census decoder and stuck in surnames I had..   I found them living with her aunt Catherine Gee n

McCarthy Family-Burtonwood

AnnD
    By AnnD,
    Looking for any information on McCarthy family.   Joy Lane Cottage-Burtonwood Thomas McCarthy-42-coalminer-born Ireland Catherine McCarthy-42-born Prescot(trying to find maiden name) Children- Winifred,Margaret,Charles,Mary,Thomas,Annie,Beatrice.They were all born in Burtonwood,apart from Winifred who was born in Haydock. This information taken from 1901 census. On 1891 census they were living in Lumber Lane,Burtonwood. Unable to get a birth certificate for Annie(my grandmother)as I am

JOB BLAKE & SARAH ELLEN nee NAYLOR Family to 1901

private person
    By private person,
    Looking for info on the following family   JOB BLAKE and wife SARAH Ellen NAYLOR   Sarah was niece to my G-g-grandfather John Naylor..she was daughter of JAMES NAYLOR and ANN nee GLYNN [br in Ireland] not John Naylor as is indicated on the marriage registration UNLESS ?? Hummmmmmmmmmmm thats one to ponder over..need to see if I have her baptism somewhere in my papers ..   Anyways     14-6-1875 Job Blake - 20 - Potter - Eccleston - Benjamin - Potter Sarah Ellen Naylor - 21 - Eccleston

great grandparents

Dave
    By Dave,
    I'm proud to have these pics because they show my grandparents on their wedding days (1920s), and seven (out of eight) of the great grandparents.   You lot should really dig into your family history. Even if there's nowt spectacular (there isn't much in mine), you'll find a sense of who you are and who made you into what you are. I've done a bit of research and I've got loads of pictures. You should ask your family to borrow all you can get your hands on (while you can) and digitise the bugger

DOHERTY/PROVEST/ASPINALL

Marie
    By Marie,
    I'm looking for any connections to these names from ST.Helens. (Are all my paternal grandparents) Robert Doherty born 1870 in Kendal but lived & married in ST.Helens & played for Saints 1895 - 1903. He married Alice Provest who was born in Salford. Abel Aspinall was born in 1875 in Sutton, his mother was Margaret who later remarried Peter Almond. Abel married Emily - I dont know her surname.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.