Eccleston?

Tedtoole
    By Tedtoole,
    I have at lat recived my grandfathers birth certificate. Registration District Prescot 1872 Birth in the Sub-District of St. Helens WHEN & WHERE BORN Lancaster County 6 Dec 1871 17 Mount Street Eccleston   NAME IF ANY Edward   SEX Boy   NAME AND SURNAME OF FATHER Edward Toole   NAME & SURNAME OF MOTHER Mary Toole Formerly Burns   OCCUPATION OF FATHER Chemical Laborer   Where is Eccleston? Is Mount Street still there? Where would a Chemical Laborer be working in

Cardwell or Cauldwell

Bev
    By Bev,
    I came across a copy of my birth certificate yesterday which said my mothers maiden name was Cauldwell which i was really surprised at as i always thought it was spelt like Cardwell so that got me wondering as to why i thought it was ever spelt that way, so today i rooted around and found a copy of her birth certificate and her marriage certificate and on both it says her maiden name was Cardwell now i don't know which is the correct one or what to do about it if any thing, i'd be grateful of

Roberts Court

Dane
    By Dane,
    Anybody know where Roberts Court, St.Helens is or was?

Where was

Dane
    By Dane,
    Could anybody tell me where Glovers Court is or was?

Census - query

Marie
    By Marie,
    Can anyone help ? I was trying to find information on my great grandfather. I found him on the familysearch.org site. His name was Abel Aspinall and according to that site he was born in 1875 in Sutton, and was 6 at the time of the 1881 census. So today I went to the register office (who told me they were very busy), I filled a form in to apply for a copy birth certificate, did all the details I know- have mothers name but not fathers name. I had to leave the form there and the man rang me later

O'Connor & Thompson

Bun
    By Bun,
    Here's another family I'm reserching at the moment:     Name: Michael Joseph O'Connor ---------------------------------------- Birth: 1862 Assylinn House?, Boyle, Co Roscommon, Ireland Death: June 6, 1933 Providence Hospital, St Helens, Lancs Occupation: Storekeeper at Iron Foundry Father: Charles O'Connor Marriage: April 10, 1893 St Josephs Church, Peasley Cross, St Helens, Lancs ---------------------------------------- Spouse: Mary Emily Thompson -----------------------------------

Toole (O'Toole) Family Tree

Tedtoole
    By Tedtoole,
    Hello St. Helens, I am looking (searching) for the Family of Edward Toole (My Grandfather) I found Edward on the BMD It had Liverpool as the Register I sent to Liverpool and they said those records where in the Prescott Register. So i sent to Prescott and they in turn sent me to Knowsley who said they did not have the birth records they were in St Helens. St. helens did not take checks or credit cards so now I am at the GRO waiting for there reply. what I do have is . Edward Toole B. Newry,

Davies, Langton, Orme & Morris families

Dane
    By Dane,
    Researching the above families for all years. Any info on any of the families would be gratefully received. William Edward Davies from Nth Wales married Margaret Langton, St. Helens. William Langton married Martha Orme, St.Helens.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.