RC Baptisms Blackbrook/ Windle area

S Mann
    By S Mann,
    I understand there are baptisms for this RC Chapel from 1700's. Can anyone tell me how I could access these please? They are not held in the LDS Library. We are looking for the BRIDGE family baptisms from 1750+++to 1837 or marriages! Henry BRIDGE b abt 1781 and his siblings from abt 1771 1800=/- 5yrs marriage to Alice LEA of St Helens/Windle area. Happy to exchange info re this family. Have many pieces which we are trying to put together. Thanks for any ideas Sally N.Z.

DINAH HARRISON marriage to WILLIAM HENRY ROBINSON

private person
    By private person,
    I am putting this info here on the St Helens website Dave.. as Dinah Harrison was from St Helens and when she married and moved away from St Helens she left alot of family members in St Helens that I am sure she kept intouch with ..   WILLIAM ROBINSON married DINAH HARRISON   DINAH HARRISON baseborn daughter of Mary Harrison and James Naylor Br 1839 ..Sutton St Helens   Her father James Naylor went on to marry a ANN GYLNN br Ireland and had a family with her..   Dinah was found in the

LIPTROTT in Sutton ST Helens

private person
    By private person,
    Have found a new surname LIPTROTT   This would be the Wm LIPTROTT family of Mill Lane Sutton St Helens Parish church was St Nicholas CofE   St Nicholas CofE marriage records [thanks to Daves site for files]   350 30 Jun 1894 William LIPTROTT 23 Sutton Batchelor Labourer 384 Mill ln Thomas Liptrott Carter*   Annie MANN 21 Sutton Spinster 394 Marshalls Cross Thomas Peter Mann Labourer* *deceased   Charles Harrison, Ellen Smith   1901 census has this

Heyes/Brown /Bryant

Heyesie
    By Heyesie,
    Hello everyone My gradfather was born in Earsltown 1888, his name was Albert Heyes, his family came from billinge the Heyes side that is, His father was Henry Heyes born billinge 1850 married Ellen brown/bryant I am trying to find out what happend to Albert,s siblings, name's minnie, catherine, mary jane,margaret also any info on Ellen brown/bryant born prescot 1850's Could anyone tell me where the main cemertry for earlstown would have been at the turn of the 1900's. Also the name foste

Pocket Nook Lane

jemima
    By jemima,
    Does anybody know if the 'Nancy Hotel' pub still exists on Pocket Nook Lane? Apparently my g-grandfather built this with money he won on a horse called Nancy in the Chester Cup race! ( Need to find a racing fanatic who can tell me what year a horse called Nancy won that race )     Sandra.

PYE

jill
    By jill,
    Looking for links or leads to Mary Pye born @ 1829 Rainford(1881 census). Married Hugh Glover @1852

Frustrated

splus
    By splus,
    How do I find someone I have virtually no information on? Literally, all I have is a POSSIBLE surname and a date that could be -15 years and + 30 years. Help!!

Churches in St. Helens.

jemima
    By jemima,
    Hello..have got my parents' marriage certificate and it says they married, in May 1949, at Sutton Parish Church. Can anybody tell me please which church this refers to? Is it St. Nicholas? Also, can anybody tell me where St. Helens Chapel was or is? That is where my great-great grandparents married in 1844.   Would be very grateful for any help.     Sandra.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.