What about this then?

splus
    By splus,
    I've been searching for William White, born 1853 in Rainford, (info from 1901 Census) for ages. According to the 1881 Census he doesn't exist in that incarnation. In desparation, tonight I have searched the 1881 for every town I could think of in Lancashire. I found this.     Household: Name Relation Marital Status Gender Age Birthplace Occupation Disability Henry WHITE Head M Male 72 Garstang, Lancashire, England Pauper Ann WHITE Wife O Female 67 Chorley,

ASHALL

margaret2r
    By margaret2r,
    Does amnyone have any connection to MARTHA ASHALL Died aged 69 26/9/1916 Martha is buried at Windleshaw Abbey in the same grave as my grandfather ROGER JOHNSON Just wondering if she is related . Thanks, ..Margaret

Old Photo's

oaker
    By oaker,
    Got some nice old interesting photo brochure/books here Dave, that would add to the "St Helens Photograph site " what's the procedure to get em on.

PULLAR

margaret2r
    By margaret2r,
    Hi, Does anyone have any connections to Pullars from Ashton-in- Makerfield or St Helens ?? Formerly from PERTH, SCOTLAND. Thanks, Margaret

TAYLOR Henry, William

I forget
    By I forget,
    Hello,   Briefly I am looking for Henry Taylors birth (circa 1853), his father is William. He married Ann jane Dixon 3 Aug 1874 in Eccleston   Help with either Taylor or Dixon lines would be much appreciated.   If you can help please go back to page 2 and look under my posting for DIXON, this gives full details and some replys that have come in already.   Thanks

DIXON

I forget
    By I forget,
    Hello, I am researching part of my husbands family called TAYLOR who lived in the Prescot area.   In 1874 Henry Taylor married Ann Jane DIXON in Eccleston. I now have Ann's birth certificate, but cannot find her parents marriage, despite a protracted search on 1837 online.   These are the details: Ann Jane Dixon, Registration district:Prescot, born: 19 Jan 1852, Garden Street, Eccleston Name of father: Thomas DIXON, Occupation: Watchmaker Name and maiden surname of mother: Jan

Pilkintons

Hugh
    By Hugh,
    Can anyone tell me were the Pilkntons(Glass)lived in 1850 +or- 30 years and were I may get info on the house hold Servent Ect

Ancestry.com

jill
    By jill,
    I've just noticed that Ancestry now has the Middlesex area of the 1871 census indexed, but unfotunately not the rest of the country yet, but it may be worth a $12.95 months subscription to someone.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.