St Helens Connect: Pubs List - Albion Vaults
Albion Vaults - Higher Parr Street

The Albion Vaults no longer exists. Status: Closed.


George Rose (1871)
John Wells (Slaters 1895)
John Lydiate (obtained licence 1898)
Joseph Stanford (T and C 1914)
Charles Hewitt

Click for Google map




gilly

796 posts
Mon, 17 Aug 2009, 8:12.

This stood on the corner adjacent to the queens. It was one of a handful of Tetley Walker pubs in St Helens and was demolished in the early 70's



Brockie

24 posts
Wed, 4 Jan 2012, 10:41.

This was known locally as the "Top Vaults" the Parr Vaults in Park Road being the ";Bottom Vaults";



           

St Helens Connect 2001 - 2017

Back to top

Privacy/Cookies