Black Horse - St Helens Connect: Pubs List

Black Horse - 2, Warrington Road, Prescot

The Black Horse no longer exists.
Opposite the site of the Kings Arms/Fusilier, the Black Horse stood on the corner of Chapel Street, the site now occupied by advertisement hoardings.
First recorded license holder James Wright, 1798
Last recorded license holder Percy Weave 1938

Click for Google map

           

St Helens Connect 2001 - 2017

Back to top

Privacy/Cookies