Birch Tree - St Helens Connect: Pubs List

Birch Tree - Church Street, Prescot

The Birch Tree no longer exists.
Located opposite the Parish Church, on the site once occupied by the cycle shop. Also known as the 'Ring o'Bells'.
First recorded license holder - William Ashley 1798
Last recorded license holder - N. Pendleton, 1871

           

St Helens Connect 2001 - 2017

Back to top

Privacy/Cookies