|Bridge Inn - Sutton Road|
The Bridge Inn no longer exists. Status: Closed 10 Aug 1929.
A Greenalls beerhouse also known as 'The Station' dating from circa 1861. Ownership transferred to E.M.Lewis in 1900s.
Henry Bickerstaff (1887 and 1891)
Transfer of Licenses, May 15 1900, from Henry Bickerstaffe to Alfred Smith.
Elizabeth Smith (1913)
John Ashton (1924)
|The bridge Inn was at No. 37 Sutton Road: