Bowling Green - St Helens Connect: Pubs List

Bowling Green - Robins Lane

Transfer of Licenses, Aug 20 1878, from Charles Turner to James Millward.
James Birchall - 1881
John T Addison - Slaters 1895

Click for Google map


gilly

796 posts
Mon, 17 Aug 2009, 8:17.

This pub once had a folly of a courtyard with no entrance! This had a roof put on in the 90s to form a pool room


           

St Helens Connect 2001 - 2017

Back to top

Privacy/Cookies