Abbey Hotel - St Helens Connect: Pubs List

Abbey Hotel - Hard Lane



Transfer of Licenses, 15th April 1852,
William Marsh to Thomas Littler.

Thomas Littler - Slaters 1855

Rebuilt in 1892

John Almond - Slaters 1895.

John Almond wrote a diary of the times and it can be downloaded here.John is shown in the middle in the black and white photo.

Click for Google map

           

St Helens Connect 2001 - 2017

Back to top

Privacy/Cookies