St Helens Connect: church List - St Marks, North Road - C of E

St Marks, North Road - C of E



Designed by James Gandy, funded by David Gamble, St Marks was built in 1883.



Gallery Pictures

Click for Google map




jeb

383 posts
Fri, 21 Oct 2011, 19:58.

was a nice homely church in the 40,s and50,s jeb


Church List | - | All Comments

St Helens Connect 2001 - 2017

Back to top

Privacy/Cookies