Sign in to follow this  
Robbob2010

Would you believe it.. Protester climbed on Police Station.

Well that's one way to get the police to respond quickly - take the problem to them:)

• Haha (+1) 1

We'll possibly see more inventive ways of people trying to put a roof over their heads as time goes by.

Pictures are censored on the Star site and drivers and pedestrians in the vicinity are urged to avert their eyes.

• Like (+1) 1

Is it a legitimate protest, or is he just a nutter?

I suppose it might depend on what's deemed as legitimate and if it's a nutter then he can be referred to Richard Branson.

People on Facebook suggest that he'd had his dole sanctioned.

poor thing, no money for weed, I would use his face to clean that graffiti off the walls.

It is World Mental Health Awareness Day, you know.

• Like (+1) 1

Yes, some on here should take note.

• Like (+1) 1

Just been speaking to a relative who lives in Morgan St. Apparently he was alleged to have stolen a mini-digger a while ago and flogged it to gyppos. Unfortunately, said digger had a tracker and the police repossessed it and he ended up in Walton for a spell. While he was in nick, his girlfriend flogged his possessions to pay the gyppos some of the cash which they had paid for the digger. Remember a while back when someone was asking about moving to Parr, I told the story of how someone had rolled up at a house in Morgan St and proceeded to smash the window in the door. Turns out that the house was that of Mr Griffiths and the window smasher was a gyppo coming for his money. Apparently, he's normally a decent chap but it seems he was upset with GF for flogging his stuff. The rumour in the street is that the gyppos are still after him and he felt he'd be safer back inside so went on the rampage to deliberately get arrested. 

Your about right there Plonker.

When i seen the pictures i didn't know it was Chris,i was gobsmacked when i found out..he's a wild one.

He worked on the scrapyard for a spell in 2016.

Since ive known him there's some stories i could tell but not on here,he was alright with me though.

Here's a picture when Chris worked on the scrapyard.

Ste and Les owners and brothers celebrated 30 years in business with a bottle of champagne ( plastic cups :) )  last year in March 2016.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but all's i can say he is off his head.

37095758763_417f0e2e14_c.jpgCelebrating 30 years in Business by Robbob 2010, on Flickr